Our team is looking for an experienced Senior Segment & Product Marketing Associate with expertise in product marketing in ICT or other relevant technical area to drive field designing and development of our telematics products at WebEye. Specifically, you will be working cross functionally with a number of IT and business teams to re-think and innovate product portfolio, prioritize the order in which to build out these capabilities, considering both the product priorities that the architecture powers, as well as technical dependencies, in order to deliver excellent products to our customers and end users.
As part of the segment product management team, you will participate in all activities of service & roadmap definitions, including: benchmark studies, market & competitive research, opportunity assessments and service requirements development and cooperate with agile development team product owner for the services within your scope of responsibility.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define research and information requirements, cooperation with market research
- Understand the market trends, competitive situations and the customer needs
- Perform product evaluations and recommend improvements around customers service experience related solutions
- Make proposals for service improvement or new service realisations supported by service/user interaction proposals
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to execute a service
- Create documentation of product developments
- Liaise with product owners, developers, testers to ensure an appropriate implementation of the design.
- Project manage G2M process of product developments, plan projects and accurately report progress monitoring risks and issues.
- Conduct product trainings
- Internal business support of product development related questions.
- Explore product development possibilities in Telematics industry.
- Participate in product roadmap creation, execution and manage product catalogue related tasks.
REQUIREMENTS AND GENERAL SKILLS
- BsC/MsC degree in technology or economy field
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in product management area
- Previous experience (min. 3 years) in ICT or other relevant technical field
- To be capable of understanding customer/stakeholder requirements and user needs, producing deliverables that reflect that understanding
- Awareness of the business and project conditions during design
- The ability to turn concepts into design of highly intuitive applications (e.g. Mobile App, Web)
- A good understanding of user centred design approach and related methodologies
- Knowledge of application design tools
- Experience in conducting user observations, usability and accessibility assessments
- Provide examples of design work – services and solution
- To be creative in solving design problems
- Proactive mindset and strategic thinking attitude
- Fluent English knowledge
WHAT WE OFFER
• Continuous professional development opportunity
• You will learn quickly with the help of your supportive leaders
• As part of the headquarter of a dynamically growing large international company, you can be a player in one of the key areas
• We are open to fresh ideas and respect all the previous experience
• We provide modern work equipments and a unique work environment
PLACE OF WORK
Fót (East Gate Business Industrial Park), M3, M0, M2
Company bus service from several points in Budapest