We’re looking for an analytical and costumer-focused colleague to help the company better understand its clients, transforming data from analytics and research into insights that can drive the long-term marketing strategy of this exciting and fast-evolving product.
- Responsible for executing customer-facing data analytics and support the Segment and Commercial Managers
- Developing external and internal market insights to identify customer opportunities and weak spots, and shape strategic recommendations founded in insight.
- Management of Customer Insight agencies, project management.
- Responsibility for the methodology background of the different research projects.
- Designing and programming questionnaires
- Preparing reports / presentations
- Lead specific market research projects with full responsibilities across CEE countries
- Support marketing coordination and marketing communication projects
- Make recommendations to segment marketing managers for marketing activities and quarterly marketing strategy planning based on the result of the market data.
- Understand business requirements and work objectives in order to analyse relevant customer data sets and propose actionable recommendations that would support decision-making and marketing campaign planning and product development process.
- Monitor and follow the activities of the competitors and main industry trends and create regular reports for the commercial organization
- Excellence in English
- Good MS Office knowledge
- 3+ years of experience in B2B consumer/market research, consulting, data analytics, marketing strategy or related role.
- Outstanding data analysis skills with proficiency in Excel; able to understand the meaning of complex data and identify data issues and able to shape and develop business strategy based on the research consequences;
- Statistical capabilities with the ability to transform analysis and insight into meaningful, storytelling presentations;
- Basic understanding of databases
- Knowledge of statistical and market research softwares (e.g. SPSS)
- Basic understanding of survey platforms (Google Form, Surveymonkey, or any other survey tools)
- Precise, reliable, committed, motivated personality
- Excellent communicational skills, business-oriented, high-level performer, excellent problem-solver, advanced analytical skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Excellent working environment;
- Great opportunity of continuous learning and development;
- Family-friendly working hours
Fót (close to M0, M2 and M3)