Our team is looking for an experienced PRODUCT MANAGER with expertise in Service Design / Design Thinking methodologies to drive design and development of our telematics products at WebEye. Specifically, you will be working cross functionally with a number of IT and business teams to re-think and innovate product portfolio, prioritize the order in which to build out these capabilities, considering both the product priorities that the architecture powers, as well as technical dependencies, in order to deliver excellent products to our customers and end users.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As part of the segment product management team, you will participate in all activities of service & roadmap definitions, including: benchmark studies, market & competitive research, opportunity assessments and service requirements development and cooperate with agile development team product owner for the services within your scope of responsibility.
A successful candidate works effectively with the IT team to articulate product features and is able to represent technologies that have or have not been launched accurately advising other functions on using Service Design to meet their objectives, and facilitation of service design workshops to introduce others to the methodology. A successful candidate effectively communicates to engineers why a particular technology feature is useful/has value, drives the right technology design outcomes, participates in the high ambiguity phase and assists development teams with technical trade-offs, while independently managing product feasibility & reliability issues with engineers.
- Plan and execution the field research sessions at client side to explore needs, service requirements and identify improvements
- Perform product evaluations and recommend improvements around customers service experience related solutions
- Make proposals for service improvement or new service realisations supported by service/user interaction proposals
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to execute a service
- Create documentation of product developments
- Liaise with product owners, developers, testers to ensure an appropriate implementation of the design.
- Project manage G2M process of product developments, plan projects and accurately report progress monitoring risks and issues.
- Conduct product trainings
- Maintain a current knowledge of relevant Service Design developments and actively share knowledge.
- Internal business support of product development related questions.
- Explore product development possibilities in Telematics industry.
- Participate in product roadmap creation, execution and manage product catalogue related tasks.
Requirements and General Skills:
- BsC, MsC degree in technology or economy field
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in product management area
- Previous experience (min. 3 years) in ICT field using Service Design methodology
- To be capable of understanding customer/stakeholder requirements and user needs, producing deliverables that reflect that understanding
- Awareness of the business and project conditions during design
- The ability to turn concepts into design of highly intuitive applications (e.g. Mobile App, Web)
- A good understanding of user centred design approach and related methodologies.
- Knowledge of application design tools
- Experience in conducting user observations, usability and accessibility assessments
- Provide examples of design work – services and solution
- To be creative in solving design problems
- Proactive mindset and strategic thinking attitude
- Fluent English knowledge