Headquarter – Hungary
2151 Fót, East Gate Business Park, D2 épület (Akácos 0221/12 hrsz.)
Are you ready for a new sales challenge? We are looking for a colleague to join us who will carry out sales work and maintain current partnerships in the assigned area.
With a presence on the Romanian market since 2008, WebEye Romania, a member of the Webeye Telematics Group, present in 14 countries in Europe, 300 active employees, is a leader in the market of providing IT solutions in the transport sector.
The Hungarian-owned WebEye Telematics Zrt., together with its international subsidiaries, is a key player in the European telematics market. In addition to its sales and development center in Hungary, the company provides its solutions in 14 countries through local support, making it one of the largest telematics providers in Europe.
How will you spend your time with us?
- You will identify sales opportunities for the solutions offered by the company and you will run the equipment sales activity
- participate in customer meetings, negotiate and conclude commercial subscription contracts
- you will run and record all your customer-related activity in the CRM system: customer identification, customer qualification, quotation, test fitting, advanced quotation, contract signing
- you develop and maintain ongoing relationships with existing customers and are concerned with renewing commercial contracts
- you monitor customer satisfaction and propose measures to optimise customer relations
- provide advice and technical support to customers
- you aim to achieve your monthly targets
You are our ideal candidate if:
- you have experience in sales (aftersales) minimum 3 years preferably in automotive, logistics, IT services, any other related B2B field
- you have excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- you are customer and needs oriented, persuasive and result oriented
- you are focused on problem solving, responsible and ambitious
- you have presence of mind, a sense of responsibility, reliability
- experience in a CRM system is an advantage
- technical inclination/passion is an advantage
- you have a driving licence, category B
- English languague ( B2)
Why you should join our team?
- You will benefit from a competitive salary and a motivating commission system
- If you are good at what you do, you can secure a holiday even on one salary
- You are supported by a pleasant working atmosphere and a great team
- Opportunities for career development in B2B sales
- Friendly team ready to help you at any time
- Smartphone, high-performance laptop and company car