Would you like to develop yourself and improve your sales experience?
By joining us as a Sales Team Leader you will be leading sales activities in order to maximize results and lead and support local sales team to achieve common goals.
If you are ready to raise the bar and this sounds like an exciting job for you, then join our team in München, Germany!
The Hungarian-owned WebEye Telematics Zrt., together with its international subsidiaries, is a key player in the European telematics market. In addition to its sales and development center in Hungary, the company provides its solutions in 12 countries through local support, making it one of the largest telematics providers in Europe.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Developing actions aimed to create new business opportunities to ensure continuity of sales, and an increase of the client portfolio.
- Lead a group of sales professionals towards growth in sales volumes and revenue generation, while displaying exceptional leadership skills and confidence.
- Managing all aspects of sales process in coordination with the Managing Director and with Sales Representatives.
- Implementing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your team’s financial targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Educate and enable the sales team to increase performance and revenue.
- Lead senior level customer meetings to discuss customers’ business needs and explore how WebEye portfolio can meet their needs.
- Keen interest in conducting research and data-driven insights coupled with an in-depth knowledge of the offered products and services as well as standard strategic, analytical, and marketing concepts.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the management team.
YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- BSc/MSc degree (preferably in Engineering or Economics)
- Native German and Proficiency in English both in written and oral
- Experienced in Excel and good knowledge of any CRM system
- 5+ years of relevant commercial experience preferably in the area of technology, telecommunication or logistics
- Expertise in business development with a strong record of successful deals
- Entrepreneurial attitude, driver, strong hunting skills, but also long-term strategic thinking regarding development of an account
- Hands-on, with strong issue-based consulting and conceptual skills
- Excellent communication and client influencing skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across company levels internally and at the client
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines
- Has a flexible and Can-do attitude, able to respond to change quickly and positively
WE APPRECIATE AS AN ADVANTAGE:
- We ensure continuous professional development opportunity
- You will have supportive leaders and colleagues
- As part of the headquarters of a dynamically growing large international company, you can be a player in one of the key areas
- We are open to suggestions, ideas and respect your experience
- We provide modern work infrastructure and a unique work environment
PLACE OF WORK: